Total Pageviews

Friday 19 October 2012

My Homelands!

I was born in Atlantis - let me show you my corner of the great continent where I grew up. It had its own distinct character and culture.

I was born in a nice detached house shown here. I grew up in a turret, hence my love of poetry and song.

My family are animal lovers and we breed rare horses and guard them from mortals who have no respect.

We go boating on the lake most days - the scenery is splendid!

Some times at night lovers climb the snow caps and drink cocoa with the man in the banana shaped moon. It's cool.

or go horse riding in the sunset sky. Yes we have sky too but not in a little box.


This is Isis my beautiful wife


Wouldn't Lochness love one of these - but they are not for sale I'm afraid!


There are no wars or conflicts here of any magnitude but our animals are vigilant all the same!


There is no jealousy or possessiveness here. Everyone has a different partner for every facet of personality. Here's Princess Lea


Here we make love with the whole soul - nothing physical. Its much more intimate and the orgasms are deeper


Transport is traditional and pollution outlawed. How cool is this?


We are true romantics and women can lead the ship of romance as well as the man.No sexism here - all is equal and sharing.

The woods are magic places


The art of war a mere show of metal agility - never physical - no violence. Women are best at it.

Even hunting is a simulation and skill - no animal suffers.

No doubt you are truely amazed at this rare glimpse of my homeland. It will stay with you a long time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment